Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    scottydog

Terri
    Ord Richardson was christened at Netherwitton in 1819 & I have his death in 1886. My John was Ord's brother, so would have been uncle to your John. my John is my 2xGt Grandfather.

attani1

Default George Forster

George Forster is brother to John Forster, my g-g-g grandfather. His father is William born about 1770 in Corenside/Woodhorn and married Isabel Chapman born Woodhorn 1772. Have more info - earliest 1745

Starting to feel at home

Thanks for contacting my post. I have the marriage of William Forster to Isabella Chapman as 23 October 1797 in Woodhorn. I have nothing on his parents but have the parentage of Isabella Chapman baptized 25 December 1772 in Woodhorn daughter of William Chapman and Margaret. I have 3 other children of this family being Mary 1775, Margaret 1778 and Elizabeth 1782. All this information from the Woodhorn registers. I would love to fill in the blanks and bring any family of George's forward.
    Rick BC Canada

p. harrison

Hi,Your thread caught my attention because I was raised in Newbiggin and I can remember a local butcher called Bobby Richardson.Any connection to your family?

Starting to feel at home

As of the moment I do not have a Bobby Richardson but have not brought all the Richardson line forward to present date. It would seem that he would be connected to this line but I do not have that connection as yet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12