Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    David Bawden

Default Bowdens in Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly Limb View Post
    Hello Diane, My link is also through Katheryn as a direct ancestor = have you had any luck in finding a marriage to John Bowden after the death of her husband Robert Quarme? This or lack of is going to cause 'fun' with my family tree. I'm in Adelaide, South Australia and can also be contacted at limboat2 AT bigpond DOT com. Best Jilly
    Hello, are you related to the Bowdens that emigrated to Adelaide from our ancestors in Constantine? Perhaps you know of Dianne Griffin's soon to be published book. "The book is biographical fiction, about Benjamin and Emma Bowden, and Emmas brother William Trethowan and his wife. It tracks them in Cornwall and making the decision to emigrate to South Australia."

For those interested, here is a link to the Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7811...189/?pnref=lhc

Hugh Thompson

I had a look through the Family Search images for Constantine and found these two.
    Robert Quarme gent was buried January 1633 image 72 Constantine Register 1562-1709.
    Marriage of Robert Quarme gent to "Catherine" Trefusis daughter of Thomas Trefusis gent Oct 1632 image 19 Constantine Register 1562-1709.
    If it's of any help, I couldn't see a marriage for John Bowden and Catherine but it would be easy to miss with the condition of the register.
    Hugh.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123