CBolton

Question Help in Beaconsfield

I am looking for family info on a George Bolton/Boulton b1590. married Mary??? b 1595. They had a child named William b1623 d. 1701 Beaconsfield. William married Maria?? 1625-1684. They also had a child named William II. b 1655 Beaconsfield married Lettice?? 1650. They had child named Henry 1690 who married Sarah Dawes. I am trying to confirm George and find out who his parents are or his Ancestors.

Cheers! Thanks in advance for any help!

Please email me @ [email protected]
    Last edited by CBolton; 18-07-2007 at 4:58 AM. Reason: change of email addy

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Did you get any answers?

Old post, I know but ...... This is my family line also ..... via Chalfont and Hayes Middx. George is the earliest I have found also.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by CBolton View Post
    I am looking for family info on a George Bolton/Boulton b1590. married Mary??? b 1595. They had a child named William b1623 d. 1701 Beaconsfield. William married Maria?? 1625-1684. They also had a child named William II. b 1655 Beaconsfield married Lettice?? 1650. They had child named Henry 1690 who married Sarah Dawes. I am trying to confirm George and find out who his parents are or his Ancestors.

Cheers! Thanks in advance for any help!

Please email me @ cparry61 {at} aol.com
    Last edited by Lesley Robertson; 19-03-2018 at 10:15 AM. Reason: email address deactivated

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum.

I sorry, the OP is no longer a member of Brit Gen, and will not see your query (you can tell because the system shows their status (under their name on the left as "Guest".

Why don't you choose a suitable forum and tell us a bit about your current research - we have some very helpful experts.