Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blain

Any chance someone can have another look at my site and see what they think, I have made several changes, mainly...Family Groups and 1901 census transcripts. Are they clear and understandable?

MarkJ

Seem fairly clear to me. The census details are nice and clear, the family groups a little less so perhaps - but that is almost certainly down to the amount of data -they are not difficult to follow, just contain a lot of details. It appears only the 1901 census link works in the census links - I assume you are still working on the others? Likewise the Home link. The layout for the 1901 is really good - I would follow that pattern through the other years I think.
    I see you are also running a phpGedView page I find that a very useful program myself - I have my own family tree on phpGedView. Must admit I still use 3.3.8 in my online tree, but 4.0.something on my server here at home.

Mark

Hi Not visited your site for a while, looked good, but I must go and have a look at the PhpgedView software (thanks)

Neil

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12