Shirley@oggyspl

Red face Buckinghamshire Mental Hospital, Stone

Please can anyone tell me why St Johns Hospital also known as the County Asylum, does not come up on the 1911 census?
    I have Sarah Ann Buckingham (nee Reeves born 1858) UK, Lunacy Patients Admission Register 1846-1912 It looks as though she actually died there June 1918
    She was the wife of Eli Buckingham.

Fingers crossed someone reads this

gasser

It's there, and Sarah too, under her initials S A B aged 53. Census reference RG14PN7927 RD146 SD1 ED12 SN9999

Reputation beyond repute

Please can anyone tell me why St Johns Hospital also known as the County Asylum, does not come up on the 1911 census?
    On Ancestry, very easily found by browsing: 1911 England Census > Buckinghamshire > Stone > 12

Shirley@oggyspl

Default Buckingham Mental Hospital Stone

Quote Originally Posted by gasser View Post
    It's there, and Sarah too, under her initials S A B aged 53. Census reference RG14PN7927 RD146 SD1 ED12 SN9999
    That's brilliant, many thanks for your time.

Shirley@oggyspl

I thought I had tried every permutation, I obviously need a lot more practice. Many thanks.

Nivard Ovington

You may already have, but from Ancestry, Lunacy Patients Admission Registers

81594 BUCKINGHAM Sarah Ann female (admitted) 9th Oct 1908 (Asylum) Bucks (died) 16th Apr 1918

A couple of mine were also in Stone, one died Feb 1919 and was a fellow inmate of yours

Shirley@oggyspl

Default Buckinghamshire Mental Hospital, Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Nivard Ovington View Post
    You may already have, but from Ancestry, Lunacy Patients Admission Registers

81594 BUCKINGHAM Sarah Ann female (admitted) 9th Oct 1908 (Asylum) Bucks (died) 16th Apr 1918

A couple of mine were also in Stone, one died Feb 1919 and was a fellow inmate of yours
    Thank you for your time, I have found it now. My mother-in-law was also there in the 60's she had ECT 11 times when she was a patient, sadly it never helped her.