Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Neil of kent

Question Verrall family name

Am getting quite into this! If anyone else is researching the 'Verrall' family name then I'd be happy to discuss anything. A quick question - does anyone know if there is a Verrall family crest or coat of arms (a bit cheesey I know, sorry).

jsingleton

I am also researching Verralls in Sussex, but my interest lies specifically in the descendants of William Verrall of Telscombe (1808-1872) who was a farm bailiff at Swanborough Farm, Iford and who had four children by his first marriage to Elizabeth Ann Snashall (1802-1836): William, John and Mary Ann.

He later married Caroline Funnell in 1844, and had four children: Jacob, Esther Lucy, Lydia and Ruth Caroline.

Have you come across this family? If so, would be happy to share information.

topo60

Default Cheale

Hi
    I've just discovered a Cheale in my tree. Sophia Cheale b.c. 1786 somewhere in Sussex. She is my 4x Gt Grandmother and married Samuel Robinson 17 Nov 1807 St Thomas, Lewes. They had 3 (known) sons: Benjamin, Hezekiah and John.
    Does this help?
    topo60

BOBROB

Hi topo60 Sophia Cheale married Samuel Robinson in Lewes Brighton 17 November 1807 they had four sons three you mention and Gabriel (eldest) who married Phoebe Guest May 1847 in Brighton they then moved to Croydon and are part of my family tree if you require any further info just ask cant get past Samuel and Sophia at present married 1807 no mum or dad etc bobrob

davidbanks

Default My connections to VERRELL, BONIFACE & CHEAL

Hi, my BANKS conections to CHEAL(E) - Nancy m Edward CHEAL 1870 in Eastbourne.
    My GURR connections to VERRELL - Sarah m Robert VERRELL 1852 in Pevensey.
    My BANKS to BONIFACE connections - Caroline m Edward BONIFACE 1868 in Hastings, Emma Sarah m Stephen Henry BONIFACE 1854 in Pevensey.
    My GURR connections to BONIFACE - Eliza Ann m George BONIFACE 1861 in Pevensey.

All the above are related, some twice via other names such as COTTINGTON and PATTENDEN.

Love to hear from new cousins

David

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12