Sedgepea

Default Brickwall- Patrick Flusk

My grandfather's name was Patrick Flusk he was born in south Africa in 1892. I had a photo (which has been lost) of some of his cousins. I still have a photocopy of the reverse which was written by my grandmother.The inscription is as follows:-
    (Cousins) Tess, Pat D'Arcy Teresa. Glendelaugh county Wicklow Eire. Maggie Flusk, Jack, Terry, Kitty & Desmond McCabe, Dr Aimee Mc Cabe. All relations of Paddy Flusk. Michael, Tess and Sheila, Terry.

If anyone is researching any of these people and can point me in the correct direction I would be very grateful indeed. With thanks Sedgepea

I have moved this to FH queries, as Brit-Gen discussion tends to be for technical matters.
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

South African Records www.national.archives.gov.za

Clicked on "Search National Automated ......" and searching under "flusk and patrick" found an item under "TAB (Transvaal Province)" -
    1950 entry which mentions "Patrick Flusk, spouse Winifred Mary Flusk (born Tiller)"

Searching "Flusk" only against each repository generated a number of hits
    "dyfal donc a dyr y garreg"

Sedgepea

Thank you for your response. That is my grandparents but I am looking for Patrick's roots in Eire or UK

Quote Originally Posted by Sedgepea View Post
    Thank you for your response. That is my grandparents but I am looking for Patrick's roots in Eire or UK
    Which is why this time I actually have moved it to General FH Queries, which should cover all areas. I clicked on the wrong forum before and it ended up in FH Societies
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Sedgepea,
    Please accept my apologies for responding
    "dyfal donc a dyr y garreg"