Thread: Hi All

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Hi All

My name is Chris, and I live in NSW Australia, have only just heard of this site, so looking foward to gleaning some new information. Have been researching family history on and off for about 10 years now.
    Cheers

Welcome to the Brit-Gen forums Chris.
    I am also a Chris and lived in NSW for 52 years. You are further South than I was.
    We have many members who love helping others with their pesky ancestors so if you are needing help just pick a suitable forum, tell us what you know and what it is you are wanting to find out and it won't be too long before help arrives.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by christanel View Post
    Welcome to the Brit-Gen forums Chris.
    I am also a Chris and lived in NSW for 52 years. You are further South than I was.
    We have many members who love helping others with their pesky ancestors so if you are needing help just pick a suitable forum, tell us what you know and what it is you are wanting to find out and it won't be too long before help arrives.
    Christina
    Hi Chris,
    At this stage I think I will go slowly through what others have posted about the relatives and see what I can answer from there. Rest assured, when I hit a brick wall I will be posting for help.

Chris