Hi Esther
Glad to help. I have just realised that you posted data on your lines last year under Cohen/Barron so I don't want to repeat information. I know from your earlier posts in 2021 that the Jane's family name was Brez. The problem for anyone who has Jewish families is the last name derivation. In the case of Brez I know that there were 2 researchers on JewishGen who were looking for the same family and one specifically for the region of Denenburg (Yiddish) aka Dvinsk aka Daugavplis, Latvia where your line originates. In 1944 there were only 10 living in the town and 31000 dead. The Shoah saw the murder of these individuals.
I doubt if the Brez name is the family name and a derivation- see the Dvinsk site eilatgordoninlevitan.com on Google.

I know that you find JewishGen difficult to Navigate but the Latvia SIG group is the one you need to look at carefully because that is where your roots originate. I would contact the group and seek help regarding your lines. Numbers of the Latvian researchers can speak Polish/Russian and some Yiddish. You will need their knowledge to look further because your people were not in the UK pre 1880s from what I can see from family trees and census records/naturalisation records.