I have written an article on Hannah Levy Bensusan 1874-1902 and Frances Eve Benjamin. This article will be posted on Cemetery Scribes Blog. The focus of the article considers the two young women and their admission to Bethlem Hospital for pyschiatric treatment in the late 1800s.
The medical reports and photographs of Hannah and Frances can be seen online at the Bethlem Museum of the Mind.

I have already posted on Frances Eve Benjamin including her family background, marriage and child. My article includes comparable data for Hannah.

Further records on Frances and Hannah can be seen on Cemetery Scribes records including mini family trees.
In the case of Hannah she was the daughter of Jacob Samuel Levy Bensusan and Miriam Levy. Hannah is ID 7193 on Cemetery Scribes and photographs of her tombstone and that of her parents can be seen on the site.

I am not related to Hannah but do have links to Frances. This article is part of a series of other articles I have written on various Anglo Jewish individuals which appear on Cemetery Scribes Blog. Further articles will be written. The articles where relevant also relate to Synagogue Will Extracts and the range of information on individuals and their families is growing.