Default NEW DATABASE-JEWISH CEMETERIES,TOMBSTONES

I have written a new searchable data base which can be seen on Cemetery Scribes Blog HERE. The title of this data base is:
    SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY AND ONLINE SITES OF JEWISH CEMETERIES AND TOMBSTONES WORLD WIDE.

There are currently 297 listed sources which include major data bases and publications world wide.
    The Cemetery Scribes data base is organised into the following headings for each source:
    Country,Title/website,author,publisher/publication date,description

The data base will be updated and I am currently writing a separate data base on Synagogues world wide.

The purpose of the data bases is to offer researchers, family historians and others a consolidated list of sources which they can search further.

The data base is a selected one but includes all major data data bases on Jewish Cemeteries and tombstones world wide plus publications some of which are early sources. Currently, no consolidated data base of sources exists and this new data base should provide an important additional resource.
    Phillip-Jewish,British Ancestry

"The only true dead are those who have been forgotten"

If the Moderators are reading my last post I would greatly appreciate it if the thread was made a 'sticky'

Did it about an hour ago! You can only see it on the index lists.

Very many thanks Lesley for your support and also to the other moderators.

I had a look at Cemetery Scribes last evening, and I'm very impressed! An amazing amount of data, and simple to use!