Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

RE. Stott at Redbrook Street
    Liverpool Echo 17 Jan 1918
    Missing Anfield Man (includes photo) - Private Joshua Stott, Lancashire Fusiliers, is reported missing. Any information will be gratefully redeived by his wife, at 6 Redbrook Street, Breck Road, Anfield

Liverpool Eco, 25 Nov 1918
    Missing Now Reported Killed.
    Mrs J Stott of 6 Redbrook Street, has received news that her husband, Pte J Stott, of the Lancashire Fusiliers, reported missing September 6 1917, is now reported killed on that date. News welcomed.
    "dyfal donc a dyr y garreg"

Famous for offering help & advice

Have you followed this man, in Ashton on Mersey in 1911:

Mary Harrison 74 Widow born Holyhead, Anglesey - married 41 years, children 4 still living (info crossed out)
    Harry Harrison 36 Son Ship Painter b Runcorn, Cheshire

Mary's maiden name was Rowlands & her husband was Samuel, but she did have a son named Robert & they married in Liverpool. Son Harry was born as Henry.

Settling in

Hello helachau

Thank you, as I have never come across this information and as I am aware that the Harrison Family actually lived at 6 Redbrook Street, Liverpool, England. I believe therefore, that this information that you have very kindly sourced possibly pertain's to Charlotte's brother. I shall try and locate the names of her Family via the 1911 Census in order to try and locate Joshua Stott.

Many thanks again, as your time and help is very much appreciated.

Sincerely, SuzieQ

Settling in

Hello Jomot1

I haven't come across this piece of information and I am very interested in what you have kindly sourced especially, as the Census refers to a Harry Harrison, right age group, if born in approx. 1873 and his Occupation is a Ship Painter.

Thank you so much for sharing your time with me and also, your valued input regarding Harry Harrison et al. it is very much appreciated.

Kind regards, SuzieQ

Stott was Charlottes name by marraige,she was a widow when marrying Harry Harrison.

Joshua Stott was possibly her first husband.

On the marraige cert to Harry Harrison she names her father as Joseph Richardson,deceased,stonemason.

Possible first marraige?

Charlotte Richardson
    1907 Apr-May-Jun
    Barnsley,Yorkshire West Riding
    Volume: 9c
    Page: 306

On the same page is Joshua Stott

West Yorkshire, England, Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1813-1935

Charlotte Richardson
    Birth abt 1886
    Marriage:1 Apr 1907
    Marriage Place: Barnsley, St Mary, Yorkshire, England
    Barnsley, St Mary
    Father: Joseph Richardson mason
    Spouse: Joshna Stott. Grocer

Image of cert on Ancestry

using the free index for the 1921 census, the occupants were:

Harry Harrison c1873 born London (allegedly)
    Charlotte Harrison c1884 b Clayton West, Yorkshire
    Joseph Stott 1912 b Liverpool
    Nora Stott 1915 Liverpool
    Jean Stott 1916 Liverpool

Settling in

Good Morning

Huge Thanks to both 'Pamelawagster and Jomot1' for sharing the amazing pieces of information that they have kindly sourced and shared with me re Harry Harrison and Charlotte Stott et al.

Your amazing help and advice is so very much appreciated. Thank you once again for all your sterling efforts!

Kind regards, SuzieQ

Quote Originally Posted by SuzieQ View Post
    Good Morning

Huge Thanks to both 'Pamelawagster and Jomot1' for sharing the amazing pieces of information that they have kindly sourced and shared with me re Harry Harrison and Charlotte Stott et al.

Your amazing help and advice is so very much appreciated. Thank you once again for all your sterling efforts!

Kind regards, SuzieQ
    Looking for a possible first wife for Harry senior, there is a marriage in Dec Q 1916 to Minnie Hamilton in W Derby( which is Liverpool) and a death of a 30 year old Minnie Harrison in Dec 1918. A possible child William Harrison b 1917, poss died Dec Q 1918.

Quote Originally Posted by grisel View Post
    Looking for a possible first wife for Harry senior, there is a marriage in Dec Q 1916 to Minnie Hamilton in W Derby( which is Liverpool) and a death of a 30 year old Minnie Harrison in Dec 1918. A possible child William Harrison b 1917, poss died Dec Q 1918.
    Great finds!

They were both buried at West Derby Cemetery - Minnie on 28 November and William on 6 December. The address for both was 62 Celt Street, and they were both buried in the same plot at Section 8 Grave 1009.

62 Celt Street was Harry's address on his marriage to Charlotte.

Settling in

Thank you to both 'grisel and Jomot1' as I have just followed up the information that you have very kindly sourced for me (how kind you are) and have also shared this information with the Grandson of Harry Tull(e)y Harrison, who would like me to Thank you both on his behalf too.

Best wishes, SuzieQ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12