Starting to feel at home

Default Did they ever marry

James Creith McAlonan born 1913 Belfast

Sheila Murray McAlonan born 1915 Belfast

Elizabeth Scott McAlonan born 1918 Belfast

father was Edward Ross McAlonan and their mother was Annie Creith.

I cant seem to find any marriages or deaths for the three children, any help would be much appreciated

TIA Nick

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Exactly which sites have you checked for the marriages and deaths?

If you checked https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/services/go-groni-online
    did you read the very important 'Before you start' paragraph regarding which indexed records are available online? The deaths especially may well be subject to the time limit. Knowing that you failed to find Edward's death registration even though you had a death of death which should have made it easy-peasy to find, have you checked and double-checked? Remember to use just first name and surname. As proved by Edward's death registration, second names aren't always indexed.
    (That site unavailable this weekend for essential maintenance.)

Have you checked the newspapers at the British Newspaper Archive because wimsey found Edward's death reported? Marriages were also reported.

Do you know if they stayed in Ireland, or did they possibly emigrate, either to another part of the UK, or to another continent?

While you're waiting for Groni to come back online you can search FreeBMD and ScotlandsPeople, if you haven't already done so, as well as Eire's equivalnet of Groni.
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Famous for offering help & advice

Free BMD have James' death in 1980 in England, Camberwell registration district.

Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar

Edward McAlonan married Annie Crieth, 10th Sept 1910,Belfast. Grooms Father - James McAlonan(Occ.Evangelist), Bride Father - George Crieth.(Occ. Yardman).

Downloadable for free, from the Irish Genealogy web site, as are the births of the children.
    There is also the birth of Edward Ross McAlonan, 13th April 1886 @ Ballymoney.

Steve.
    Too many bones, too much sorrow, but until I am dead, there's always tomorrow.

Starting to feel at home

Sorry having really poor issues with clunky laptop, not even letting me register on the free sites. Very frustrated.com

Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar

Irish Genealogy web site, requires no registration to speak of. And it's free. You can look, and download if required.

https://www.irishgenealogy.ie/en/
    Too many bones, too much sorrow, but until I am dead, there's always tomorrow.

Starting to feel at home

Thanks stepives, I'm registered on the said site. And I've thoroughly been through it. Found the kids births but no more than that

Famous for offering help & advice

well NI Direct is now back so I tried looking for marriages. I can only look in 5 year intervals, so I started in 1931. There was a James McAlonan but too old. I continued for about five more increments without finding another James or Sheila or Elizabeth, then it wouldn't let me continue without buying credits (even though its meant to be a free search ?).