This new thread is an update on a range of recent Will Extract submissions I have made to Synagogue Scribes. The extracts relate to Crawcour, Moses and Hart individuals dying in the UK, Australia ( Victoria), USA (New York) up to the 1920s. Further extracts are being added.
The extracts include references to family members and other data not recorded in all of the wills.

These individuals are part of my paternal family lines as previous threads have indicated.

Currently, I have submitted some 700-800 will extracts on many other individuals who are not part of my lines and who include Sephardic and Ashkenazi names. This work is part of ongoing research to record will extracts from the 17th Century to the late 1920s with a specific focus on available online wills and Jewish Chronicle newspaper records from 1841- present.

Researchers should check current Synagogue Scribes Will Extracts and note further additions over time.
I have written several articles on individuals based on their will extracts - see Cemetery Scribes Blog. This work is also part of ongoing research and will be added to.