Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default sergeant Clifford Davies 19 squadron WWO2

hi, first i'd like to say i l'm living in Belgium and can not so good written english sorry but i'll try to give the raison why i'm looking for more information of that man
    sergeant Clifford Davies nr 1106853 19 squadron RAF was born on the 24/2/1919 in Manchester
    on the 29/8/1941 he crashed his Spitfire in de Moeren 8630 Belgium ( nearby the coastside ) and was taken by the Germans and stayed 4 years in Litouwen as a warprisonner
    i have a picture of his plane with my father on it and i also have his pilot glasses
    so i'm seraching now if clifford davies had brothers or sisters or family
    when i find some one then i can ash the person if he is interested in that pilot glasses as a souvenir
    when ik do not find family of clifford davies then i 'll give thaa pilof glasses to a Belgium WWO2 museum
    greets
    ronny
    [email protected]

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum, Ronny.
    I have to tell you first that we do not allow details about potentially living people to be posted on the public forum, but people can share them via our Personal Message system.

Secondly, since you gave such clear information, I was able to play with the 1921 census for England (I should thank you for giving me a reason, my searches are all in Scotland and our 1921 census is not out yet).
    Your man seems to have had a middle name - Clifford Harburton Davies (there's only 1 Clifford Davies that fits your info). The 1921 census register is only available for a payment, but thanks to the way the (free) index is done, I think that his parents were Frank and Lily Davies. They were living in the parish of Denton, Registration District Ashton under Lyme, county Lancashire. They had 4 children, maybe more after Clifford:
    Frank Tope b. 1910 Hulme
    Charles b. 1913 Levenshulme
    Lily b 1915 Levenshulme
    Clifford Harburton b. 1919

Remember that this was just done from the index, if you want to be sure, full documents need to be checked. Our England experts may be more help with that.

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

thank you very much for that extra information