Default Merry Christmas!

It’s Christmas Eve, I’ve staggered home from the supermarket, and the tea is brewing.
    Time to wish everyone a good Christmas (other celebrations are available), whatever your current local virus rules allow. I had to keep reminding myself as I made my shopping list that there’s only 2 people coming tomorrow! That’s better than last year - there were still bits of the 2020 turkey in the freezer in August after a sudden lockdown and solo Christmas Day.

Next year, hopefully with the family!

Thank you, everyone who gives so much time to keep BG the helpful, friendly group it usually is. Not just my fellow Mods and Admin, but also all of our members. Together, we have an amazing range of expertise and knowledge. You are appreciated!

Merry Christmas to one and all, and if you are having to self isolate, may you make lots of online breakthroughs with your family tree!
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Mackay View Post
    Merry Christmas to one and all, and if you are having to self isolate, may you make lots of online breakthroughs with your family tree!
    And if you're joining the family gathering which features Great-aunt Agatha snoring in the corner and Uncle Fred boring you with tales of what he did in the war for goodness' sake write down what Uncle Fred says, and nab Agatha before she nods off and ask her about her childhood and her parents (your 2 x great-grandparents). And write down those details, too!

Happy Christmas from me to everyone, and I'd like to repeat Lesley's words

Thank you, everyone who gives so much time to keep BG the helpful, friendly group it usually is. Not just my fellow Mods and Admin, but also all of our members. Together, we have an amazing range of expertise and knowledge. You are appreciated!
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Brick wall demolition expert!

A merry Christmas, and a happy, health and peaceful New Year to one and all.

Knowledgeable and helpful

Happy Christmas and a happy healthy and safe 2022

Christmas greetings from me also. Enjoy your day whatever form it takes, either chosen or forced upon you.

Lesley put it beautifully so I will not try to better her words.
    Take care
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Merry Christmas Lesley and everyone else

Stay Safe and happy researching

Sorry, I'm late, I've had a busy couple of days.

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas day and wish you all a peaceful and happy time for the rest of the Christmas holiday.
    Alma

It’s perfect timing, Alma. It keeps the thread active!