Thread: Fox Family

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Fox Family

Hello to all, this is my first try at obtaining information on my family. I just recently received some photos, and other paper items from my Aunt's estate. There are pictures with names and some towns mentioned, so I thought I would give it a go. Ant help anyone can provide will be greatly appreciated.

1- What next

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum (GenBrit).
    You ask, what next? We have a forum called Finding Your Feet which includes a thread called Helping us to help you.
    I would also see what you can establish from your Aunt’s papers. Dates would be a useful addition to what you list, for example. Was your Aunt the last of her generation? If not, see what the others can tell you.
    Have a wander around GenBrit, see what we already have. When a forum seems useful, have a look at the top, there will probably be messages at the top which have been stuck there. These are about general information, regarding that forum.
    Pick something you are sure about and let our volunteers see what they can do. Don’t worry if you make a mistake, just ask a Moderator to edit it.