Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Good evening all

My Name is Wayne and I currently live in Bromley, South East London in the UK. I am currently researching my family tree.

On my fathers side I have some information but not so much on my mothers side.

The names I am currently searching for are:
    Tippett & Childs (fathers side)
    Cousins & Cooper (Mothers side)

I am happy to swap the information I have.

Many thanks

Wayne

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum, Wayne. Have a wander round, see what is where and choose a suitable forum to tell us a bit about your current research. Since you say that you're new to online forums, you may find the message about "Helping us to help you" interesting (or at least amusing).

Tell us enough of what you know to let your target stand out from the crowd, without giving us details about (potentially) living people. When you look around, you will notice messages "stuck"at the tops of various forums. These contain general info about that particular subject.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Tippett View Post
    Good evening all

My Name is Wayne and I currently live in Bromley, South East London in the UK. I am currently researching my family tree.

On my fathers side I have some information but not so much on my mothers side.

The names I am currently searching for are:
    Tippett & Childs (fathers side)
    Cousins & Cooper (Mothers side)

I am happy to swap the information I have.

Many thanks

Wayne
    Are you Wayne with a middle name beginning with A? Mother's name begins with H?
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 19-09-2021 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Details of living people amended.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by suemalings View Post
    Are you Wayne with a middle name beginning with A? Mother's name begins with H?
    If you are the above then I have traced back so far, to the marriage of your grandparents. Unfortunately as they may still be alive, I will not give any names. If you do not have any information on your great grandparents (on the Cousins side) send me a PM and I will tell you what I have found.

Just found the birth and death or your grandfather, if I have the right one - Cecil Frederick W. Cousins born 1 July 1905 died 1976 both Portsmouth. His father Frederick, his mother Gertrude, showing on the 1911 census.