Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Red face Is every day too much?

Hi everyone.

I've been researching my own and friend's trees for around 13 years and have become friends with some wonderful people around the world when my research has crossed paths with theirs. Some months ago I decided to add to and tidy up the records of military souls in my own tree and had a delightful few weeks discovering far more detailed information on the FWR site, as well as many new ones. I was surprised to discover so much more about the actual locations, units, campaigns, medals etc and really love the simplicity of the search engine. Looking forward to making the most of my year's subscription

Welcome to the Brit-Gen forums j_angles
    As you have come to us from Forces War Records this link will explain the connection. So as well as war records and help with those we also have many members who enjoy helping others with their ancestry research. British-Genealogy forums do not have records but is completely free for help with your research.
    At the bottom of the page you will see 'Home' on the blue bar. Clicking on that brings you to the full page of Brit-Gen forums.
    Enjoy! and please do join in if you can help anyone.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Brick wall demolition expert!

Everyday is never too much if you are enjoying yourself and getting pleasure from your activities!

Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum! Personally, I think that family history should have a government health warning for being addictive! Where else can you interest yourself, learn history and how to research it, and help others (when you share your results)?
    It's positively virtuous!

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by christanel View Post
    Welcome to the Brit-Gen forums j_angles
    As you have come to us from Forces War Records this link will explain the connection. So as well as war records and help with those we also have many members who enjoy helping others with their ancestry research. British-Genealogy forums do not have records but is completely free for help with your research.
    At the bottom of the page you will see 'Home' on the blue bar. Clicking on that brings you to the full page of Brit-Gen forums.
    Enjoy! and please do join in if you can help anyone.
    Christina
    Thank you Christina

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Very true Lesley. I never tire of it

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

That is also very true Megan

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Thank you William, I've already had a whizz around. Looking forward to being involved in the forum