Loves to help with queries

Default Signature comparison

For the research of my British ancestor, Joseph Hamilton, it's going to be more and more difficult to find useful clue.

So I'm trying a differente approach.

My ancestor had a son, George, who was born and baptized in Leatherhead, Surrey, on the 22th of may, 1782, the mother Eleanor, may be the Eleanor Brown (as one of George'daughters) born in Leatherhead in 1757.

The unresolved mistery is about her marriage (and her husband).

I have found a marriage in Chatham, Kent, in 1781 which could be suitable by dates, but have no more clues to confirm this assumption. So I collected Chatham marriage signatures trying to compare them with other signature I found for Eleanor witnessing two bothers of hers' marriages and a signature for a Joseph Hamilton witnessing a marriage in Stoke d'Abernon, close to Leatherhead in 1783 (https://i.postimg.cc/KYRgDyCf/Firme-Eleanor.png).

I would like to get Forum members opinion if Chatham signatures may refer or not to the others I collected. Plase express your opinion and let me know what you think about it.

Hope to get some opinions; at the moment I will not share mine, so not to influence anyone (can I really? no, I can't).

But anyway, let me thank all of you in advance for you attention and replies.

This thread is closed so please reply on this thread
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs