Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Right so I got the certificate this morning and the month and day matches, so as that and her name is all I have to go on, I think its Maggie Agnes from St Olave, Bermondsey. Thank you for all your help, its much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle82 View Post
    Right so I got the certificate this morning and the month and day matches, so as that and her name is all I have to go on, I think its Maggie Agnes from St Olave, Bermondsey. Thank you for all your help, its much appreciated.
    Presumably, it has the mother's surname PAYNE? What are the full details entered, i.e. father's name and occupation, the person who registered the birth, address on the certificate? Do the details match the info posted at #17?
    Alma

Quote Originally Posted by almach View Post
    Presumably, it has the mother's surname PAYNE? What are the full details entered, i.e. father's name and occupation, the person who registered the birth, address on the certificate? Do the details match the info posted at #17?
    Yeah, all the details match #17. Just working my way through the ancestors now. Its weird that some on them, on the Payne side, come from the same places in Sussex that a part of my Dad's family come from too, though I don't think its at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Danielle82 View Post
    Yeah, all the details match #17. Just working my way through the ancestors now. Its weird that some on them, on the Payne side, come from the same places in Sussex that a part of my Dad's family come from too, though I don't think its at the same time.
    That's good, Danielle, I'm pleased you've got the right certificate. If you need more help you've only to ask.
    Alma

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123