Default looking for Mary Beauchamp born 1824

Good morning
    This is the first time I have been on this site and I am not sure how it works.

Mary Beauchamp born on the 24th August 1824 in Sunbury Middlesex and she had a son James born 17th July 1848, James was born out of wedlock, I cant seem to find out what happen to Mary, in the 1851 census he was George her dad and James is the grandson and in the 1861 census James became George son but still no mention of Mary. What happened to Mary

Thank you

Brick wall demolition expert!

A Mary Beauchamp (“of full age”) married William Taylor in 1849 at the church of St. George, Hanover Square, Middlesex. You would need the actual certificate to see if the Bride’s father’s name and occupation matched the information that you already have.

Famous for offering help & advice

Not sure I’ve read the post correctly.

1851 Mary & James are with her father George.

There’s a marraige in 1858

Mary Beauchamp age 35 spinster.
    29 Aug 1858 Chertsey, St Peter, Surrey, England
    Father: George Beauchamp Labourer
    Spouse: John King age 43 Widower. Labourer.

There’s an image of the cert on Ancestry.

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by beauchamp View Post
    Good morning
    This is the first time I have been on this site and I am not sure how it works.
    Did you not see the replies to your first post?
    https://www.british-genealogy.com/fo...auchamp-family
    which hopefully gave a couple of clues as well as pointing you to a 'how to make a good post' message?

Mary Beauchamp born on the 24th August 1824 in Sunbury Middlesex and she had a son James born 17th July 1848, James was born out of wedlock, I cant seem to find out what happen to Mary, in the 1851 census he was George her dad and James is the grandson and in the 1861 census James became George son but still no mention of Mary. What happened to Mary

Thank you
    First of all, Beauchamp is a slightly more unusual name, but always remember to include places for every reference. e.g. you said Sunbury for Mary's birthplace but made no mention of where anyone was living in the 1851 and 1861 census.

As t'other Pamela has said, in 1851, Mary and son James are living with her parents in Sunbury.

Census reference HO107/1696 folio 76 page 16
    George Beauchamp, 53, ag labourer, born Wallingford Berks (though FMP have transcribed it as Buckinghamshire)
    Mary, wife, 54, Littleton, Middlesex.
    John, son, 30, ag lab
    Mary, daur, 25,
    Alexr (Alexander), son, 23, ag lab
    Robt (Robert), son, 15, ag lab
    James, grandson, 2
    Thoms, son, 17, ag lab
    All except George and Mary senior born Sunbury.

If, like me, you've never heard of Littleton.
    https://www.genuki.org.uk/big/eng/MDX/Littleton

Based on the marriage that Pamela found in Ancestry's All Surrey, England, Church of England Marriages and Banns, 1754-1937 dataset, this is Mary in 1861, though her birth year is slightly out.

Census reference: RG9/763 folio 50 page 14
    Living in Sunbury.

John King, 50, carpenter, Stanwell
    Mary wife, 39, Sunbury
    George, son, 1, Sunbury.

In 1871, still living in Sunbury, with Mary, aged 41, (i.e. only two years older than ten years earlier!)
    Census reference RG10/1304 folio 85 page 13.
    Children George 12, Alfred 6, Emily 2.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Thank you Pamela that was so helpful finally found her and i am ordering her marriage certificate