Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Smile Kathy joining from Tasmania

Hi everyone. I'm on the other side of the world, in Tasmania. I'm currently researching Diego Bernacchi- an Italian immigrant who spent time in the UK 1870s-1883, and in the first 2 decades of the 1900s. He and his family came to Tasmania in 1883 and settled on Maria Island. His wife Barbara Bernacchi died on 15 April 1914 and was buried in the East Moseley Cemetery, Surrey and I'm hoping to find someone who has an interest in the cemetery who may be able to photograph her grave for me.
    Aside from that, I live in the rural valley of Tea Tree where my husband and I grow most of our own food, plant trees, design and make things for gardens, and ... research and write local history!
    I shall now go and find a forum to post my request.
    Thank you!
    Kathy

Because two threads on the same theme were both accumulating research help (thank you all), a situation we cannot allow as it causes confusion, I have merged the research help here with the other thread HERE under the title "Kathy Seeking Grave East Moseley Cemetery".

If you can provide research help, please do it on the other thread (URL above).

By all means, welcome Kathy here.

PS Kathy, Welcome to the British Genealogy Forum! Enjoy.