Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Lightfoot brothers

I'm writing this on behalf of my Dad as his not too good with all this. He wants to learn more about the William lightfoot as he worked out he is his Great great grandfather. He also has a Great grandmother called Louisa. If anyone has any information it would be much appreciated. Thank you
    Emma

Growing old Disgracefully

Quote Originally Posted by EClark7 View Post
    I'm writing this on behalf of my Dad as his not too good with all this. He wants to learn more about the William lightfoot as he worked out he is his Great great grandfather. He also has a Great grandmother called Louisa. If anyone has any information it would be much appreciated. Thank you
    Emma
    Do you have any idea of Dates and place of birth it would be a great help

Growing old Disgracefully

It would also help you if you read all the other posts on the Lightfoots as lots of infomation on there.

Indeed, if you can help Emma with her research, please add it to the older thread thread she has joined (at post #25) which contains a lot of information about Lightfoots HERE.

We avoid multiple threads on the same family as it's discouraging for someone to spend time providing help and then discover that the info has already been provided.

I shall therefore close this one.