Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Congratulations Chris. A huge thankyou to you and to all the other forum stalwarts who give time and effort into answering queries and breaking down brick walls. It's what makes BG so great.
    Sue Mackay
    Insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids

Knowledgeable and helpful

I would also like to add my congratulations great to see some people are still around things are quiet with me as I am giving my family history research a rest for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Jane Gee View Post
    I would also like to add my congratulations great to see some people are still around things are quiet with me as I am giving my family history research a rest for now.
    Enjoy your break from family history, Jane. I think many people take a break in summer and go back to it in winter, most of us can't stay away from this addiction for long.

Looking forward to seeing you when you come back to us, meanwhile, enjoy your time away.
    Alma

I had completely forgotten about this post - don't feel put out I forget a lot of things these days -then up it pops again.
    Like you Jane I take a break every now and again and even though it is winter here and we have been having some rotten weather I just can't get motivated and give my full concentration to a couple of brick walls which need the help of my DNA results. Investigating DNA results give me a biiig headache.
    Enjoy your break from research.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Knowledgeable and helpful

Quote Originally Posted by christanel View Post
    I had completely forgotten about this post - don't feel put out I forget a lot of things these days -then up it pops again.
    Like you Jane I take a break every now and again and even though it is winter here and we have been having some rotten weather I just can't get motivated and give my full concentration to a couple of brick walls which need the help of my DNA results. Investigating DNA results give me a biiig headache.
    Enjoy your break from research.
    Christina
    Its lovely to see the names I remember I have been using this site for some years now I agree Peter Goodey is brilliant too.

Well done Chris
    Way in front of me, although I had a break due to family reasons and lost my way

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12