Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Soldiers Home, Buttevant, Ireland. Feb. 1920

I am trying to research any history related to a Soldiers Home attached to Buttevant Military Barracks in Ireland 1900s-1920. There was a suspected arson attack on Febuary 14th 1920 which led to the death in the fire of a Miss Ella C. Wood, a sister of the Home superintendent Miss Emily B Wood. There are three regiments listed as being stationed at Buttevant Barracks in 1920, the Middlesex, the Tank Corps and the 17th Lancers. An inquest was held in the days that followed at the Military Hospital at the Barracks. I am trying to establish if any records would have been kept by the military on the incident or on any subsequent investigation into the fire (I have been unable to make the alleged arson attack stand up)which took place on Army property. Also would the Army have kept any records of who the inmates of the home would have been? I have also come across a reference to CFR records but have been unable to establish what this might refer to. I would be most grateful for any help on this

Have you tried the newspapers of the time? A fire in barracks with suspicion of arson might have attracted them.