Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default RAF 113 Squadron website

Does anyone have any contacts re who may have access to the photographs on the website devoted to RAF 113 Squadron please? There's a lot of useful information on there for anyone researching the squadron in particular or air force activities in the Med, Burma & India in general during WW2. However, it looks like the site hasn't been updated for many years and I can't find any contact details on it. Thanks

tp://113squadron {dot}
    com/home_of_113_squadron.htm
    Last edited by Pam Downes; 02-03-2021 at 7:54 PM. Reason: URL deactivated as per toc, copy/paste to use

Hi
    Are you wanting copies of the photos on the AD INF BULLETIN BOARD on the site? If so you can right click the mouse whilst covering the photo, click on Save As then choose from the menu of your computer files where to save it eg Pictures. It will be small but if you choose edit you can enlarge it somewhat and save. Make sure you then give it a recognisable name instead of the image reference it was saved as. I am sure there are easier ways of doing this but not being a tech expert this works for me.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Hi, yes thanks I can do so but I was trying to track down the originals for better quality and hopefully contact the current site owners for other research. Thanks
    Gary