Default Understanding WWII Army Record

I recently received my Grandfather’s army record from WW2 but I am having problems understanding it, so have a couple of questions ..... to start with

On the records a few lines have been “blacked out” the date is July 1942 and it could be something to do with the London School of Tactics which he ceased to be attached to - well that’s what I can read at the top of the section. Does anyone know what the London School of Tactics was?

The entry underneath this the entry is adm MH Preston then Disc MH Preston - does MH mean military hospital?

Thanks

Hi
    I have taken a couple of looks at your problem and still nothing definitive on the acronyms or MH Preston.
    The MoD's list of acronyms is no help at all
    https://www.gov.uk/government/public...-abbreviations

So far I have only found info on a military hospital in Preston in WW1 Grove House, at the junction of Moor Park Avenue and Garstang Road but nothing for WW11 at all and it is the same for The London School of Tactics.
    I have tried The National Archives guides and still nothing.
    Maybe try contacting the Preston Historical Society to see if they have any information on the hospital. I am assuming we are talking of Preston in Lancashire.

Here is a list of acronyms for WW11
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs