Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Loves to help with queries

Quote Originally Posted by almach View Post
    A probable marriage
    Hooton Pagnell, 20th Nov. 1811.
    William Nicholson of Frickley with Clayton and Elizabeth Stenton of Hooton Pagnell

Hooton Pagnell
    And a baptism.
    William son of William a labourer and Martha, his wife, born June 18th 1786, baptised Aug 6th Aug 1786.

1861, Sprotborough, RG 9; Piece: 3516; Folio: 8; Page: 10
    William Nicholson 74, farm lab. born Hooton Pagnell
    Elizabeth Nicholson 75, I can't decipher her birthplace, something like Henningfield

1851, Newton, Sprotboriugh. HO107; Piece: 2346; Folio: 186; Page: 4
    William Nicholson 65, Hooton Pagnell
    Elizabeth Nicholson 66, Emingfield (probably a misspelled Hemingfield)
    Ann Stenton, visitor, 65, Sprotborough
    Mary Ann Nicholson, g.dau, 4, Castleforth (perhaps Castleford?)

1841, Newton, Sprotborough. HO107; Piece 1329; Book: 7; Folio: 7; Page: 11
    Ages are out but I do think it's the same folk, address same ass 1851.
    William Nicholson 50, ag. lab.
    Joseph Nicholson, 10
    Elizabeth Nicholson, 45
    John Dobson 10,
    Mary Dobson 3
    Ann Stainton 45, (probably Ann Stenton in 1851)

There is more but I'm too tired now.

Happy Jackie can you help this search by telling us what records you have as I don't want, or want others, to waste time and effort searching for records you already have.
    WOW What a lot of work you have put in and I sincerely appreciate it. It may take me a few days but I will check it all out and let you know what I have found out once I add all of your hard work. Thanks again

Loves to help with queries

=almach;685813

Happy Jackie can you help this search by telling us what records you have as I don't want, or want others, to waste time and effort searching for records you already have.
    Records: William Nicholason (B:1816) England birth and christening records for children: Sarah Ann; Jane, Charles, John. England Marriage records for Daughter Sarah Ann and William Guzzwell. I have a spouse for Elizabeth and a spouse and marriage record for son Joseph. A spouse and marriage record for daughter Jane. Thanks to your help with William Nicholson Sr. I found the marriage for him and Ann Stenton: Christening records for their son John and daughter Elizabeth and a marriage record for Elizabeth and John Birkenshow.Thanks again for all of your help. Ann Stainton (original record is definitely Stenton and due to year and place of birth, believe she is a sister to Elizabeth and am continuing to look for those records.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12