Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23
  1. #11
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stepives View Post
    Still no reply to your 'Bump', Pam.
    No, there won't be for the moment, Steve.
    We thought the problem had been solved, but unfortunately it was false hope. So back to the drawing board.

    Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

  2. #12
    Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ireland, but born Buckinghamshire.
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    No, there won't be for the moment, Steve.
    We thought the problem had been solved, but unfortunately it was false hope. So back to the drawing board.

    Pam
    Waiting in anticipation when it happens.
    Too many bones, too much sorrow, but until I am dead, there's always tomorrow.

  3. #13
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,380

    Default

    Another bump.
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

  4. #14
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,380

    Default

    I apologise to members who check into the forum every day and are continuously greeted by this message, but I have to keep bumping it so that people who only check in irregularly are aware of the situation.

    Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

  5. #15
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,380

    Default

    Almost twelve hours late for the daily 'bump'.

    The (nearly) thirty-six hours since the last one have simply flown by. Who knew I could have so much fun in such a short space of time.
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

  6. #16
    Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ireland, but born Buckinghamshire.
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    Almost twelve hours late for the daily 'bump'.

    The (nearly) thirty-six hours since the last one have simply flown by. Who knew I could have so much fun in such a short space of time.
    Reminds me of a 1980's song by Black Lace, called 'The Bump'. But don't start dancing yet Pam.

    And no, I never got a notification either.
    Too many bones, too much sorrow, but until I am dead, there's always tomorrow.

  7. #17
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,380

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stepives View Post
    Reminds me of a 1980's song by Black Lace, called 'The Bump'. But don't start dancing yet Pam.

    And no, I never got a notification either.
    Sadly, the state of my knees means my dancing days are over.

    I had a suspicion that I shouldn't have gone on YouTube for that song. Though I have heard a lot worse.

    I have, however, decided that in future I will give this thread a 'Bomp', in honour of "Who put the bomp", which was a much better song.
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

  8. #18
    Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ireland, but born Buckinghamshire.
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    Sadly, the state of my knees means my dancing days are over.

    I had a suspicion that I shouldn't have gone on YouTube for that song. Though I have heard a lot worse.

    I have, however, decided that in future I will give this thread a 'Bomp', in honour of "Who put the bomp", which was a much better song.
    Oh no, I had to look didn't I.

    That's going to be in my head all day now.
    Too many bones, too much sorrow, but until I am dead, there's always tomorrow.

  9. #19
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,380

    Default

    Bomp.
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

  10. #20
    Knowledgeable and helpful stepives's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ireland, but born Buckinghamshire.
    Posts
    666

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    Bomp.
    Just when I thought it was safe to look at this thread again.........Bomping again.

    Still no notifications.
    Too many bones, too much sorrow, but until I am dead, there's always tomorrow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Select a file: