I have researched Samuel for 30 years and my father before that. I have found my first great grandfather's birth certificate and all census records. Both birth certificate and marriage state that he is the son of Samuel John Williams, Mariner and Jane Baker. Samuel John Williams, Jr. was born 5 Sept 1843, St Paul Parish St George, London, Middlesex, England. I found him in the 1851 census and 1871 census with his widowed mother Jane Williams. Jane was born in 1806 and christened 17 Dec 1806 in Chatham, Kent. I have her parents, John Baker and Jane Denton and their marriage. I have Jane Denton's parents and their marriage. Samuel John Williams Jr. had nine brothers and I have been in contact with at least one person from each of those lines. There parents all tell a similar story that Samuel John Williams Sr was a Japanese mariner. His earlier descendants have an Asian look to them. Our son had his DNA done and there was no Asian lineage, only 1% Polynesian. My sister had her DNA done and she had 4% Arabic; 3%Eastern Asia 2 % SE Asia and Oceania. I have hunted on every site and have never found a marriage for Samuel John Williams and Jane Baker. I would appreciate any additional ideas as to how to continue. I have had good luck on other lines through this forum and appreciate all of their help.