Loves to help with queries

Default Rainsburys of Ireland

Dear everyone
    I hope you are all okay with the current health crisis.

I am trying to find a marriage to confirm the parents of:

Robert Rainsbury born 1840 Clonmel Ireland, his brother John Rainsbury born 1835.

according to Robert's marriage cert, it states father: John Rainsbury , farmer.

family members believe his wife was Johanna Hearn, but I cannot find the marriage under any spelling of Hearn, nor Johanna.

So maybe Johanna is not the mother.

Robert died 1900 Salford Lancashire. he married Kate Edwards 5 Nov 1864 Liverpool, Lancashire.

any help would be most appreciated.
    I have tried, Ancestry, findmypast, familysearch.org, Ireland marriage index. no luck.

thanking you
    Doreenh

Did you try variants on Johanna’s forename? Joan, Joanne, etc.

familysearch.org has a comprehensive guide to Irish Genealogy Here is the starting page for County Tipperary. After looking at a map of Clonmel the church there was and is St Mary's Catholic church. However I note that Robert and Catherine were married in the Church of England. If John and Johanna were Catholic the guide here gives the years marriage records are available for Clonmer and that is assuming they married there.
    Have you tried ROOTSIRELAND? https://www.rootsireland.ie/ Clonmel is in County Waterford.
    Sorry if you have all of this already but it has introduced me to resources I hadn't fully investigate before such as this one https://www.familysearch.org/wiki/en...reland_Records.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs