Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default WILSON-TORRENCE -TUDHOPE- FAMILIES

Hello:
    I am new today to your site and I am looking for any family members from my G.Grandmothers (Caroline Wilson) family. I have been searching for years and have hit so many brick walls, so here goes another try!.. My GGGrandfather was John WILSON and he was married in 1805 in Lesmahagow to a Margaret (aka Agnes?)Torrence. Their children, or some of them came to Canada around 1833. My GG Grandfather, also John Wilson was born in 1807 in Larkhall.. his brother Andrew B.1815 as well came to Canada but have no trace of him later in life, a Sister Marion b 1813 in Lesmahagow also came to Canada and THEY all settled in St. John New Brunswick. I believe she may have married a man by the name of Daniel Tudhope who died in NB in 1870. after that no trace of this family. Just hoping someone on here might have insight on some or any of this family or their life in Scotland or Canada or USA as some possibly lived in the USA ( the next generation moved around a lot mostly in Massachusetts)... thank you for reading this and any suggestions you can provide.

Welcome to the British-Genealogy forums.
    I have just put my laptop in for repairs and a clean up so can't help you at the moment but there will be others along to take a look before too long.
    Good luck
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs