Loves to help with queries

Default am looking for ancestors in UK:Rimini/Duque

Who can help me with tracing my Jewish roots in UK for the family names Rimini and Duque,the Riminis came from Italy: Jacob Rimini was born in Verona 1731 and his wife Esther Fionquino was born in Livorno 1740. ASlmost certain the original families came from Spain or Portugal.
    Abraham Duque,the first name I have is probably born in London 1710, he was marriedNovember 9,1729 in Bevis Marks Synagogue,that I know because I have the ketoeba,his wife is Sara Israel Duque. Two of their children were born in London.
    Jacob Rimini's sons were both born in London.

Hope some of you could get me anything on data in the UK which I cannot find myself unfortunately.
    Thanks in advance for all of your kind help

Super Moderator

There are a lot of Rimini's and Durque's ( various spellings) on Ancestry. Do you have the names of Jacob's sons or Abraham and Sarah's?

Loves to help with queries

Dear Sue, thanks for your kind reply
    Jacob and Esther seem to have married in 1774,no idea where and had 2 sons,both born in London:Joseph Jacob in 1774 and Elkan Jacob in 1775.
    Abraham and Sara Israel Duque had 3 children: Samuel born London 1742,Rachel in London 1749 and David Abraham who seemed to have been bon 1761 in Amsterdam,this suggests that they moved to Amsterdam between 1742 and 1761.
    Thanks for your kind reply and any data you may find,
    best regards, Paul Beek, the Hague

Super Moderator

There is a tree on Ancestry that has Alexander Elkan Rimini born 1775 London died 1858 Amsterdam He was buried 8 September 1858 Ouderkerk a/d Amstel, Netherlands. No parents listed for Alex. Elkan.

He was married to Juedith Abraham Messias born 1774 died 1835 Amsterdam. There were 6 children all died in Amsterdam.

Super Moderator

There are also 5 people with the surname Duque in this tree, but there are no birth places listed.