Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Taylor ,mccomb fam Richhill,Drumnasoo Armagh

Hi trying to do a bit of family research and wondered if anyone can help . My great grandmother was Rachel Taylor and she lived at Drumnasoo she married a Robert McComb who died at the age of 23 and they had one daughter Eleanor Agnes McComb. She later remarried an Issac Hayes.
    Rachel was one of ten children and I'm trying to trace the Taylor side at the minute. I remember a Taylor living in the village that was related to my gran and they possibly buried with her in Kilmore Parish.

The family I'm looking for are Albert born 1903,Robert born 1901, Edmund born 1909, Harriett born 1907, James born 1911, Elsie born 1919, Annie Violet born 1917, Percy or Perry born 1916, Mary born 1919. I just wondering if any one out there possibly related to one of these people so I can fill in a few gaps in my research .

I can't find a son called john at all in the research .

Below is the headstone from the grave at Kilmore. With some of the names mentioned .unfortunately I have no family left to help with this . Hopefully someone can help .

Welcome to the british-Genealogy forums
    From the irish Genealogy website is the birth registration of an Edmund Taylor
    EDMUND TAYLOR
    Date of birth- 31 May 1909
    Group Registration ID 852400
    SR District/Reg Area Armagh
    Mother's Birth surname PERRY

The other children's birth registrations give the mother's maiden name as Perry and it is Percy Taylor on the birth reg not Perry.

Possible marriage of the parents?
    James Taylor
    Mary Perry
    Married 11 November 1898
    Group Registration ID 2371655
    SR District/Reg Area Armagh.

Are you looking to go back with the research or are you wanting to find out what happened to the Taylor/Perry children?

I have moved this post to the Armagh county-wide forum so it has a better chance of being picked up by those wanting to help.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

By the way the image of a grave you refer to failed to upload to the forum. Below are the instructions on how to do it on
    Brit-Gen.
    The first step is to make sure that you are in Go Advanced mode on the Brit-Gen thread where you want to place the photo. Click on the picture frame in the row of images above the reply box. (6 from the RH side. The box that appears requires a URL address.
    You have to upload your photo to a free site which will provide a URL address. I use Postimage which is very simple.
    On the home page of Postimage click on 'Choose images' then find and click on the file you want to upload where you have the photo stored on your computer eg Pictures. Then click on the particular folder that holds your picture and Open it. Choose your photo, click on it and click on Open. You are now taken back to the Postimage page where you are given a choice of 9 links. Click on the URL 'Hotlink for forum' Now right click on the URL address and then click on Copy. Go back to the reply box on the Brit-Gen thread and in the URL box right click on your mouse and from the menu click on paste. The URL for your photo is now ready to be posted on the forum along with any information you have typed in to accompany it.
    I hope I have explained this clearly enough for you to have a go. There are other free sites from which to upload images but not being very tech savvy I found the one above the easiest to use.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs