Hi everyone, hope everyone is staying well; I’m also hoping that someone reading this can put their Sherlock Holmes hat on and help myself and a woman with a user name of Debs64.
I was adopted 43 years ago and have never found my family.
I had a historian look for my family tree and bingo their was everyone apart from my birth father (admittedly my mother but I’m too scared to interrupt her life with a hi!!)
So I came on here and I found a woman called Debs64 who was searching for her gt Grandma Winifred Edith Grundy and her partner Frank Grundy: which in turn happen to be mine too.
Her post was from 2008, in fact there were a few but I never managed to find enough details to contact her outside of this forum, that’s hopefully because I’m a new a hunting someone down and missing a vital clue, I presumed she was Grundy but I have searched and messaged in messenger/ Facebook every Debbie Grundy everywhere.
Maybe she was Grundy maybe she wasn’t.. maybe she got married since her posts in 2008???
The most upsetting thing was that her messages on this site sounded quite desperate as she’d been hunting her family tree for 16years and here I am... I have all the details and leads she needs and I guess she is my very close relative.
Please pls could someone help me.
Many thanks KarlLarge (was David Grundy at birth son of Diane Grundy father not known)