Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Quote Originally Posted by RosNorris View Post
    Hi, to Pam,Sue,Christina and others. Sorry for the confusion by leaving the www on a different line from the rest of the link. I hadn't realised. That's the right record and if anyone can help with the gist of the document if not every word I would be very grateful. Sorry for not getting back sooner but my mother who lives with us is very ill and it's left little time to check e-mails for the last few days. Apologies. I wondered if it was in Latin. And thank you for the tip on PostImage as it could be useful in the future. Thanks again.
    Ros
    Hi Ros,

It wasn't you who put the www. on a different line - it was me. Our T&Cs do not allow direct links to commercial sites, so I had to 'split' the link you'd posted.
    All anyone has to do then is to copy-and-paste the 'second' part of the link (i.e. everything except for the https/www part of the URL. But it seems that not everyone knows that little trick and were trying to put the whole URL back together.

No need to apologise for the slight delay (some people don't come back for several weeks, and some not at all) especially in such difficult circumstances.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Starting to feel at home

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    Hi Ros,

It wasn't you who put the www. on a different line - it was me. Our T&Cs do not allow direct links to commercial sites, so I had to 'split' the link you'd posted.
    All anyone has to do then is to copy-and-paste the 'second' part of the link (i.e. everything except for the https/www part of the URL. But it seems that not everyone knows that little trick and were trying to put the whole URL back together.

No need to apologise for the slight delay (some people don't come back for several weeks, and some not at all) especially in such difficult circumstances.

Pam
    Hi, Pam
    Thank you for that explanation.
    Ros

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12