Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Default Help with locating "Mary" of Coates please.

I'm trying to find out more about a maternal ancestor ( my great great great great grandmother) - I have seen a few different birth dates ranging from 1798-1802 - all state Coates Lincolnshire as birthplace but I cannot find any more info - she gave birth to Charlotte Norris (father William Norris) in March 1822 and Charlotte seems to have had one baptism in April at St Edith's church in Coates by Stow and one in September at St Marys, Waddingham, Lincoln.
    Mary also gave birth to George in 1823 and a son in July 1825 named Charles (he lived for one week). She died in May 1828 aged 30 .
    It's possible herself and William married out of county in May 1822 (pawlett, somerset) which would have been one month after Charlotte was born.
    William himself remarried around 3 months after Mary died to a Jane Clayton and had subsequent children and continued to reside in Coates, Lincolnshire.
    I can only see Mary's surname as Norris (her married name) on any baptism records of her children and cannot trace whether this was her maiden name, who her parents were and cannot even verify she was baptised anywhere.
    Would appreciate help as really have hit a brick wall at the moment.
    Many thanks.

Knowledgeable and helpful

Free Reg has the following marriage:-
    21 May 1821. William Norris/Mary Lyon. St Peter, Aisthorpe. Bride and groom of Thorpe Le Fallows. Witnesses include William Lion.
    Looking at the map, Aisthorpe, Thorpe le Fallows and Coates/St Edith form a triangle and do not appear too distant from each other.
    Just a thought.

Free Reg has the following marriage:21 May 1821. William Norris/Mary Lyon. St Peter Aisthorpe. Bride and groom from Thorpe Le Fallows. William Lion a witness.

From map Aisthorpe, Thorpe le Fallows and Coates/St Edith appear in close proximity.

Possible Waddingham connection :- Baptism 7 May 1797. Mary Lion. Parents William and Mary.

PS Seems as if I've messed up this posting and duplicated it!

Growing old Disgracefully

Do you know what year William Norris Married Jane Clayton ?

Also 2 births in Lincolnshire for Chatlotte Norris Both have William And Mary as parents

Mary Norris buried Coates by Stow, St Edith. 11 May 1828. Age 30

William Norris/Jane Clayton 18 August 1828. Coates by Stow, St Edith

Source- Free Reg.

Possibly relevant.
    Marriage.14 May 1793. William Lyon/Mary Naylor. St Mary and St Peter. Waddingham. Joseph Nailer a witness. ( Free Reg)

Baptism. Mary Nayler. 11 May 1771
    Joseph Nayler. 16 July 1775. Both St Mary and Peter. Waddingham. Parents John and Sarah

Just realised. You're a newcomer. Welcome!

Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Quote Originally Posted by brentor boy View Post
    Just realised. You're a newcomer. Welcome!
    Thank you!

Will look into all the leads, many thanks.