Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by almach View Post
    Peter, can you answer this question, please.
    The first column says no 490, then where born livesey something, Elton. There appears to be something under that but it's another line so that could be the next entry. I didn't order a postal copy this time just the PDF as it was cheaper. In the signature, description and residence of informant it says the mark of Catherine Maclockley, mother, livesey, poss Row, Elton. Can you attach things on this site as I'd gladly share it with you

Can you attach things on this site as I'd gladly share it with you
    You can, but it isn't straightforward and I'm no expert as I haven't had reason to attach anything yet. It was an easy procedure until the site was upgraded.

You can wait for another Mod to explain how it's done, or if you upload to your Ancestry tree I can view it there.
    Alma

[QUOTE=almach;678599]You can, but it isn't

Done it, have limited resources at the moment as I'm working from home. couldn't seem to attach the scanned copy. Will try again later but have taken a photo. It's attached to Martin

Hi Peter, I cannot read the address on the marriage certificate if you get the chance will you please scan it to your Ancestry tree, I may be able to read a scan better. Do you know if there's a number entered for the address?
    Alma

Hi
    to upload a photo to our site you first have to upload it to a free photo site which has a URL. Imgur is one but perhaps the simplest is TinyPic. See here
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Hi Alma, got my DNA results if you want to take a look. No direct hits to Michael but inching closer

Quote Originally Posted by petermac68 View Post
    The first column says no 490, then where born livesey something, Elton. There appears to be something under that but it's another line so that could be the next entry. I didn't order a postal copy this time just the PDF as it was cheaper. In the signature, description and residence of informant it says the mark of Catherine Maclockley, mother, livesey, poss Row, Elton. Can you attach things on this site as I'd gladly share it with you

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345