Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brick wall demolition expert!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrissyand View Post
    Thank you too Megan, I understand now. I couldn't rest until I saw it myself though

So I paid £8.95, yep, I have to agree, the handwriting is very good on this one and it doesn't look like anything else but Routlah, just there is no one else now, or then, with that surname. I see she signed her name with X so couldn't read and write I expect so she wouldn't know if it was wrong on the register. This is so bugging me.

Well presumably you have a limited time subscription, so you could page turn the parish register to see if there is any other name that appears that looks like it ......

Quote Originally Posted by Megan Roberts View Post
    Well presumably you have a limited time subscription, so you could page turn the parish register to see if there is any other name that appears that looks like it ......
    It's pay per record viewed and lasts for 3 months. I checked out everything for Robert Anderson marriages so have either two or three views left

Incidentally despite the Anderson's getting further up north to Newcastle. I now live 6 miles from where Robert and Margaret were married

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12