Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Loves to help with queries

Phillip,

This research area in this family is very new to me (about 2 weeks). There is a Michael Abrahamson died 1918 and Esther Abrahamson died 1905 on the GRO index.
    Regarding the Harry & Fanny Leventhall on the 1891 census with Michael & Esther Abramson may well be Esther's siblings but would have expected to have relationship with head as Brother in Law & Sister in Law rather than Lodger. Harry was 45 (and single) and Fanny was 18 (also single), Esther was 21 at the time and ages suggest the 3 may be siblings.

Incidentally in the 1911 Census for Leeds there is:-
    Abrakey ? (as transcribed by Ancestry)Leventhall aged 65 married 43 years clothes dealer born Russia
    Sarah Leventhall 60 Married born Russia
    David Abramson* 12 Grandchild born Leeds British Subject
    Bey ? Abramson 7 Grandchild born Leeds British Subject
    Dora Abramson 8 Grandchild born Leeds British Subject
    (* David Abramson/Abrahamson changed his name to Richard Leslie Adamson and is my research interest.)
    So Abrakey ? Leventall is David's grandfather and Esther Abramson nee Leventhall father. He may have been Fanny's father but Harry was the same age as Abrakey ? .
    So more research required and I will be happy to let you know if I learn anymore.
    Colin

The Jewish Chronicle May 6,1904 has among numbers of names the entry-Naturalisation from Russia-Michael Abrahamson 11 Skinner Lane Leeds.

There are references to a Michael Abrahamson 16 Hardy Street Liverpool August 5 1910 action against him for slander by J Mendelson 54 Edge Lane Liverpool
    Also, Death of a Michael Abrahamson with tombstone consecrated Southern Cemetery Manchester Sunday 29,1940 and reference to 61 Palatine Road Manchester Michael Abrahamson aged 55 husband of Goldie and brother of Goldie Solomon, nephews Betty and Henry Coudray Road Southport.
    Nb Given that 'your'Michael Abrahamson was born circa 1866 the above appear to be another family and I have posted on them in case there is any relevance to other lines.
    Phillip-Jewish,British Ancestry

"The only true dead are those who have been forgotten"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12