Hi Every one, a friend of mines father died in Portugal in 2016, his father had lived there for ten years or more, and lived with another british women but they were not Married.

He has recently found out that his father left a Public will, would he need a Solicitor to get a copy of this will or could he apply for a copy, I have some paperwork involving this will, but not sure how to put it on here.

Any advice welcome.