Phillip, you posted this in another thread and as I thought it would confuse things to carry on discussing DIETZ / DYTE /DIGHT families in the ELLIS thread I've started a new one. You wrote:
<Eve #13 - I don't want to muddy the water with this particular thread but for your own interest and research I have Henry DYTE (I believe he is related to Maurice and David Moses Dyte)who appears as a witness at the marriage of Lewin Crawcour to Maria Samuel Jan 1 1851 5 City Road St.Luke's Middlesex.As you know the Crawcour are my paternal line.
When Henry Dyte died one of the executors to his will was Moses Angel Headmaster of the Jew's Free School. Moses was married to a daughter of Godfrey Levy aka Levy Godfrey and Sarah Crawcour.
The relationship maybe one of friendship regarding the Dyte but I have not researched the Dyte lines so am unaware of related data.>

Oh, boy! I'm not up to your standards, Phillip, with posting all the source information, but I'll try to outline my connection - via the LAZARUS tribe of Exeter from which I'm descended - to the DIETZ/DYTE/DIGHT family. Will post after composing offline, or I'll lose it all.