Starting to feel at home

Default John Sullivan's wife and childern

John Sullivan born June 26 1871 parents Daniel Sullivan and Hanora Fitzgerald ,in loughane castlecove co Kerry ireland , last week I re found hem in family search in the 1939 census age 68 married he was living in pontypool. Monmouthshire place 7462e,Wales date Sep 29 1939,how can I find out when he married ,what his wife name is,and dose they have any children,any help would great.
    Maurice

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hi Maurice,

I've corrected John's name in this thread, and deleted your 'incorrect name' thread.

The John Sullivan living in Pontypool in 1939 has the full name of John Dennis Sullivan, his presumed wife in the 1939 is Florence May Sullivan, born in 1868. There's a marriage registration in March quarter 1905, Pontypool registration district with John Dennis Sullivan and Florence May Powell on the same page.
    FMP have an image of the entry in the parish register and it says his father is Cornelius Sullivan, a stoker.

1911 census says John Dennis Sullivan, aged 40, born Bristol. Wife Florence, married 6 years, no children. Census reference RG14/31930 SN154.

So it doesn't seem as the John you've found in 1939 is yours.
    Have you got a copy of John's birth certificate, confirming his date of birth and parents'names?

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Famous for offering help & advice

I have seen the baptism for John Sullivan,parents Daniel Sullivan & NORRY Fitzgerald. There are baptisms for 3 other children too ( could be more). They are on Ancestry.

How sure are you that this is your John as there are many with the same names?

Starting to feel at home

Quote Originally Posted by Pamelawagster View Post
    I have seen the baptism for John Sullivan,parents Daniel Sullivan & NORRY Fitzgerald. There are baptisms for 3 other children too ( could be more). They are on Ancestry.

How sure are you that this is your John as there are many with the same names?
    Hi Pam I am not sure I found it in family search ,I assumed it was right I use them a lot I found them very good , I believe you .thanks very much for your work on it ,where do I go next ,I have a account wet MyHeritage,they can't find hem either .
    Maurice