Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wills online

Valued member of Brit-Gen

Default Wills online

Has anyone had problems with the Wills online website. I took advantage of the one pound fifty offer and ordered a few wills nearly a month ago. Messaged them to ask where they were...no reply. I assume they have been inundated with orders but can't find anything about a delay.

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

I understand that the reduced price has resulted in a delay of at least a month longer then the estimated delivery date given when you applied for the will.

Fortunately it will take me some time to get myself organised before I send for any wills, so by then the waiting time will hopefully be a little shorter.

Pam
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Famous for offering help & advice

I ordered some on 29 July and likewise follow-up messages have only produced auto-replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam Downes View Post
    I understand that the reduced price has resulted in a delay of at least a month longer then the estimated delivery date given when you applied for the will.

Fortunately it will take me some time to get myself organised before I send for any wills, so by then the waiting time will hopefully be a little shorter.

Pam
    Thankyou Pam & Wimsey.

I must be one of the lucky ones. I placed my order 1 Sept and received it on the 19th.
    Christina
    Sometimes paranoia is just having all the facts.
    William Burroughs

Weird. I ordered 3 on the 16th September. Delivery date 1st October. First arrived 18th September, Second 20th September, just awaiting the third......

Knowledgeable and helpful

I must have been a wicked girl still waiting for one on 23rd July 2 from Aug 7th

Quote Originally Posted by wimsey View Post
    I ordered some on 29 July and likewise follow-up messages have only produced auto-replies.
    my order of 29 July was numbered 6579**. I ordered one on 23 September which was numbered 6874** - so I guess we could say they are receiving approximately 15,000+ requests per month.

I think I read somewhere that the wills are not all located in the same place so they have to be found first, scanned, then sent to a central location before being emailed to us - or something like that ??

And I guess some wills are many pages long while others are quite short.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by wimsey View Post
    my order of 29 July was numbered 6579**. I ordered one on 23 September which was numbered 6874** - so I guess we could say they are receiving approximately 15,000+ requests per month.

I think I read somewhere that the wills are not all located in the same place so they have to be found first, scanned, then sent to a central location before being emailed to us - or something like that ??

And I guess some wills are many pages long while others are quite short.
    Wow,,,15,000 a month, no wonder they are behind. Thankyou for all the replies.

The three Wills I ordered the 16th September - due date 1st October - I have received the final Will today. Therefore if you ordered before the 16th September I would definitely be chasing the missing Wills!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast