Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Amanda see my thread Henry Goldsmid and Sarah Ward Ogle started 27.10.2011 #1 in which I post data on Henry Goldsmid and Benjamin Goldsmid who had married Jesse/Jessy daughter of Isreal Levien Salomons and Hester Prager.In this post I explain my relationship to the lines.

As I suggested to the moderators in my earlier post a new thread on your lines would be needed rather than this current thread.
    Phillip-Jewish,British Ancestry

"The only true dead are those who have been forgotten"

Starting to feel at home

Quote Originally Posted by phillip View Post
    Amanda and moderators- the Prager/Elliot lines were part of research I did with Jen Bales on the thread Introduction and Unusual request see #208 11.01.2018 which concerns the will of Benjamin Goldsmid in which he names his relativesincluding the Prager and Elliot among others. The Goldsmid relate to my own lines via marriages and I have posted on these on several threads.
    Hi Phillip, thank you so much I will definitely read that thread, it sounds encouraging. Any information at all would be very interesting indeed.

Amanda
    Would you like me to set up a new thread with the names IsraelLevien Salomons- Hester Prager or would you prefer another heading? As you can see from my posts on the Henry Goldsmid-Sarah Ward Ogle thread I have a very distant relationship to the Salomons-Prager through my Hart marriage to Lionel Campbell Goldsmid.
    I can explain the baptism/marrying out aspects of individuals.

Starting to feel at home

Yes please Phillip, and that heading sounds fine :-)

Amanda- I have set up a new thread on this forum - see Israel Levien Salomons-Hester Prager. I will post further data as my research progresses.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345