Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Starting to feel at home

Sorry, been away for a few weeks to clear my head of information as I was getting a bit confused....

I have found a baptism record in Cirencester of a William James Creed born to Martha Creed in 1844, no father on record, Henry Creed is mentioned as a sponsor (along with a George Evans and Ann Blackwell).

1841 Census shows a 15 year old Martha Creed living in Cirencester with her 20 year old brother Henry Creed and sister Ann Creed. Do you think this could be who I'm looking for? It would make sense with him not knowing who is father was, and the time period/location seems to be correct.

Growing old Disgracefully

Quote Originally Posted by blacklace View Post
    Sorry, been away for a few weeks to clear my head of information as I was getting a bit confused....

I have found a baptism record in Cirencester of a William James Creed born to Martha Creed in 1844, no father on record, Henry Creed is mentioned as a sponsor (along with a George Evans and Ann Blackwell).

1841 Census shows a 15 year old Martha Creed living in Cirencester with her 20 year old brother Henry Creed and sister Ann Creed. Do you think this could be who I'm looking for? It would make sense with him not knowing who is father was, and the time period/location seems to be correct.
    I think this is the right one as I had found this as well. I think Martha has son william then went on to marry Mr. Harvey as on the census I gave in post where he is Willim Creed Harvey he then went on to name some of the children with Harvey as a second name.

1841 Census Has Martha 15 with parents
    William and Mary 65
    Brother Henry 20
    Ann could be Henry's sister or his wife 20
    and Brother Joseph 30

William Creed married Mary Westmacott 18 Aug 1805 • Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England

Found a Baptisam's for Henry 4 Sep 1819 • Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England.

Ann 01 Mar 1812 • Cirencester,Gloucester,England

Martha 1 Oct 1821 • Cirencester, Gloucestershire, England
    I will check out FamilySearch

William Creed married Mary Westmacott

looked for Baptisiam/Christening on FS

found
    Eliza Creed C 18 Oct 1807 father William
    Joseph Creed C 12 March 1809 father William
    John Creed C. 6 May 1810 father william
    Ann Creed C 1 March 1812 father Wiliam
    All born in Cirencester