Newcomer to Brit-Gen

Thumbs up Castles/Cassells/Spencer and others

Hi all aussie from downunder
    Im a newby here. Ive actually stumbled across this site by accident!!. I have been trying to put thibgs into place of my family history for the past 10 years, that nearly broke the bank!!. My mother, god bless her, had a awesome genealogy record books, that saved me a lot of time. Im hoping and looking forward to you good people out there can help piece some puzzles together.
    Charsyrox
    Last edited by charsyrox; 07-08-2019 at 7:28 AM. Reason: To show where im from

Starting to feel at home

Hi Charsyrox! Good for you to attempt finding-out your family history! Now you ask for folks to help piece some puzzles together, but, dearest, you forgot to tell us What Puzzles you'd like solved? Can you give us some full names and what dates they were born & where? And/or also whom they married & when? Any names of children or parents? What dates & where died? And is your Goal to go backwards from those people, Or to come down from them to you, today, or do both? Let us know, by giving us as many DETAILS as possible, & we'll all give it a try! Take Care, Vienna (Spencer)

Super Moderator - Completely bonkers and will never change.

Hi Vienna,

Charsyrox has posted a couple of queries - though sadly with one which was in reply to a previous query the original poster is no longer a forum member so that was a bit of dead end.

If Charysrox is anything like me, she has loads of old notes which need writing up properly, but nowadays so much more is online so you can often solve 'mysteries' without any help. But you don't know you don't need help until you actually write up the stuff.
    Vulcan XH558 - “Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”

Starting to feel at home

Thanks for letting me know! : )
    Vienna