Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mirand41 View Post
    Have you found any thing on Henry Clark. I don't even get any hints when I Google. In fact the Clark family . I have struggled finding them .
    You don't seem certain of Henry's birth year or approximation of. Why do you think it's 1904?
    Alma

Hi thx you all so much . I only got Kenneth's birth certificate today . And after you answering I know alot more. I know you cant show living people. Wonders how I can find out if Kenneth has been married after 1966. And if so how many times. And any children. I know he has 3 from his first marriage. I am going to send for his death certificate this mth . So hopefully that will give me more info. Thxs again this site Brill
    I am not good at researching things . I thumble around a lot hehe
    The death certificate will name the informant, hopefully the informant will be either Kenneth's wife or one of his children, perhaps then you'll be in a position to trace them but as I'm sure you're aware Clark is a fairly common name.

What was entered for Kenneth's father's occupation on the birth certificate?
    Alma

Quote Originally Posted by almach View Post
    You don't seem certain of Henry's birth year or approximation of. Why do you think it's 1904?
    Miranda, unless you are sure of Henry's approx birth year I suggest you buy his marriage certificate which should give his age and his father's name and occupation, the details for ordering are.............
    Marriages Mar 1943, Durham N. volume 10a page 1035. Henry Clark/Elizabeth H Parnaby

Once you have Henry's age and father's name and occupation. it will be much easier to trace him.

In any case, to be certain of following the right ancestry you do need that marriage certificate.
    Alma

Hi thxs for help . Taken your advice and looked on Facebook. Found 1 parnaby. Messaged them waiting on answer . This site has helped me so much thx you
    Spoke to my mom today . Nothing . I said Kenneth has siblings . Answer yes John. I am why haven't u told me . Long story short. U haven't helped me I'd never got this far xx
    Last edited by Mirand41; 07-08-2019 at 1:50 PM. Reason: Again more things to say

Hi Miranda,

If you hear back from the person you've contacted on FB do let us know the outcome.

Kenneth had two brothers, John, who your Mum mentioned, plus another, I've tried tracing the other brother as his name is less common than John, but I've had no luck.

Also if you send for Kenneth's death certificate and Henry's marriage certificate let us know what's entered on those.

Alma.
    Alma

Hi again.on the birth certificate. Occupation of father is A.C.I .1501046 . R.A.F.
    But under is in ( coalminer. His brother is karl . But I've search till my heads going to pop lol. At dead end .

I have finally got ancestory. So been search abit . But . Ofc still cant find who's who with the Clark's. You told me to let you know

Hi again last message ..... I've found his family! I messaged on village boards . Sat back and thought . Messaged more people and got hit! Problem was he changed his name. To Brien parnaby. Hense we couldn't find him. Thxs so so much on all your help )))))))

Hi Miranda,

Thank you for the update It is lovely news and I'm very pleased for you. I hope you get an opportunity to meet your Father's relatives.

Wishing you all the best.

Alma.
    Alma

I have finally got ancestory. So been search abit . But . Ofc still cant find who's who with the Clark's. You told me to let you know
    If you'd like some help, do say.
    Alma

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast