Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi again. I have found my cousin and are messaging her . But shes limited on information she knows about Brien kenneth Clark. As he was in out of prison. Is there any records on this . Or court records . . All I've found is his marriage in 1966. Birth ofc 1943 as Clark. And his death 2017 as Brien Kenneth clark. I know he lived in Bradford. 1966 and before After that no information till he went back to his home in 82 . Wonderd if you can help with this.

Hi siam also trying to fine a grave number from my mothers fathers side . The photographer and preacher . Albert John mahomet. He died in 1933 Bradford wife Pauline. Buried in bowling cemetery. Thxs

Quote Originally Posted by Mirand41 View Post
    Hi siam also trying to fine a grave number from my mothers fathers side . The photographer and preacher . Albert John mahomet. He died in 1933 Bradford wife Pauline. Buried in bowling cemetery. Thxs
    I think your only option is to contact Bradford Coucil via this link, online searches cost £12, alternatively if know someone in Bradford who can do the search for you there is no charge. Before paying the £12 ask if the plot number will be provided.

https://www.
    bradford.gov.uk/births-deaths-marriages-and-civil-partnerships/deaths/family-history-searches/
    Alma

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123